Magazines

I love magazines. I like to treat myself to a current issue of People when I travel. I was thrilled when in college my grandpa gave me a subscription to Reader's Digest--it reminded me of home. My mom subscribes to probably 10 different magazines. There are some I really like: Real Simple is a favorite. Mark likes Newsweek and Games. I look forward to the Ensign each month. I like to read parenting magazines. Mark and I have had a debate about Parents vs. Parenting. We've decided Parenting is the favorite. Parents has too many "scary" articles. They panic a bit or send me into a panic. Parenting seems to have one page after another of good tips, articles, recipes, etc. without making you worry that your 2 year old is about to be diagnosed with something. What magazines do you like?

2 Comments:
I love Real Simple, National Geographic, Cooking Light, and Everyday Food.
I love Domino.
Post a Comment
<< Home