Long long month
It's a long long month, January!But we are excited to celebrate Thomas' first birthday this week!
We are excited about Josh winning his school's National Geographic Geography Bee!
We are excited about Caroline getting the part of Sleeping Beauty in the Theater Club's production of Bella Witches' last Spell. The performance is in May.
We are excited about Matthew starting Karate. (his choice!)
We are excited about registering Sam for kindergarten!
I am excited about my knee feeling stronger from PT!
I am not excited about snow, cold temperatures and staying inside a lot. There's only so many drawers I can clean out and closets I can organize. But it's been super nice to slow life down a bit, have Mark home more and occassionally feel bored.
Enjoy your hunkering. It will be hot and humid before we know it!

1 Comments:
Congrats to Josh!! Woo-hoo! You can come and clean out some of my drawers and closets...
Love ya -
Post a Comment
<< Home