Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!







Josh is 12! Unbelievable! We had such a nice day celebrating him. I was thrilled to get him the Giants t-shirt he wanted (Buster Posey). We had a nice birthday breakfast and dinner as a family and I took Josh and Caroline out to lunch as well. Tomorrow night some of his friends are coming over for dinner and outdoor games and water balloons. He wanted a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting so we did that on his birthday.

He got ordained a deacon today and did a great job passing the sacrament. Only 3 more deacons to go! We are so proud of Josh and what a great kid he is.

3 Comments:

At 6/28/2011 9:52 PM, Blogger Allysha said...

Wow. How amazing. I read on Laura's blog about Josh passing the sacrament. How awesome is that? You must be such a proud mama. I love that picture with both of you. He looks great and you look beautiful.

 
At 7/02/2011 8:23 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Yay Josh! You look awesome in the picture, kath! So proud of you!

 
At 7/26/2011 11:38 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Say it isn't so. Wasn't he just born?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home