Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Favorite CD for the car


Of course my 2 oldest tend to argue about what music to listen to in the car. (To my detriment, I abandoned all hopes of listening to my music in the car several years ago.) Throw in another 7 year old boy into our car for carpooling to school, adding more fuel to the fire. They insist on no princess CD (a very cool soundtrack that was a party favor), no babyish music our toddler would like. But we found the perfect CD in the Curious George soundtrack. Very kid friendly, and all the kids like it too. And our two year old sings along to it. Good messages about sharing and recycling among other things. Any suggestions about car music for families out there?

3 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 5:38 AM, Blogger laura said...

we love this cd too, thanks to you. connor likes listening to Annie too and sometimes i turn on Joseph and the...

 
At 8/16/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger Lizzy said...

us too!! the music was the reason we wanted to see the movie. i make a copy for anyone taking a road trip with kids.

 
At 8/16/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger liz said...

I have had this CD in my hand about 5 times at Target and next time I will finally buy it! Heard prior bad reviews, but I trust you gals. and I Am A Child Of God CD can only go so far in my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home