posted by Kathryn @ 9:58 AM
So adorable! Just move out here so I can have her at my studio! I'm a proud aunt!
So cute. Everything she seems to do she seems to be intense about.
Her hair looks so cute up!
really cute, so grown up!
Hey Kathryn,My daughter Emma had the exact same dress for her recital last year! It is so pretty. She still loves playing dress up in it. What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Really, what's on my mind
5 Comments:
So adorable! Just move out here so I can have her at my studio! I'm a proud aunt!
So cute. Everything she seems to do she seems to be intense about.
Her hair looks so cute up!
really cute, so grown up!
Hey Kathryn,
My daughter Emma had the exact same dress for her recital last year! It is so pretty. She still loves playing dress up in it. What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
<< Home