Thursday, August 13, 2009

Home again home again

We had a great time! More on that later. And more on the falling off the covered wagon incident later.

It's been great that I haven't wanted to go anywhere since Sammy has decided to get potty trained! Only a couple of accidents. Great success. I mentioned several times during the trip that we'd be wearing big boy pants when we got home and he remembered because he's extremely motivated and really made it easy on me. Phew, check that off the list.

There was one new to me mentalist on our DVR so that was exciting.

My latest addictions: Stacy's barely naked pita chips and Word Warp iPhone app.

Daichi is here today visiting from Japan. These boys just picked up where they left off. So fun to watch them...they are all the same, just taller.

I have 5 back to school supply lists to shop for . The music teacher sent a supply list! So now I have a master list and am rummaging through the house to find any supplies we might already have. I know I have 5 dozen pencils lying around. Can't I just send those in?

Just a few of the things on my mind today....

2 Comments:

At 8/13/2009 1:27 PM, Blogger linda said...

Yeah, Sammy. So fun to have you here.

 
At 8/14/2009 2:32 PM, Blogger Erin said...

i do love me some word warp. and bejeweled. so fun to see you! next time lets ditch the kids and go to a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home