Time for TV!
Oh besides the glorious weather, September means it's time for the fall season of television to start. I must admit that I really enjoy watching certain shows. I try and be productive with some kind of project and I tape everything so I can zip through the commercials. But when you are 5 months pregnant and have been running around all day, it's great to have a show or two to look forward to with some Trader Joe's microwave popcorn at the end of the day.We didn't watch much this summer. I did enjoy Royal Pains this summer. It was on USA and was fun and entertaining.
We watched the Office last week. That was good. Looking forward to 30 Rock. I have watched the first 3 episodes of Glee and like it as well. Grey's Anatomy will be coming this week, and I have seen a spoiler as to who actually lived/died at the season finale. Plus, I really think the Yankees are going to make it to the World Series, so there's lots of baseball to follow. I know I am easily entertained. I am interested in the Good Wife--have it taped for Tuesday. And then there's the Mentalist too! Reality wise, we like Biggest Loser and the Amazing Race.
Mark attended an event last week at Toys R Us in Times Square with cast members from Ugly Betty. That got me excited for Betty's new season. So depending how things work out, I may have to prioritize. But for now, the DVR's set up and we are ready to roll.
What shows are you excited about?

7 Comments:
Bill and I have become big "Glee" fans....mostly for the cheer coach. "Smell your armpits...that's the smell of failure!"
John and I have been catching up on Castle episodes from last season and I am excited for the premiere tonight. John's excited for Mentalist and Numbers. I'm enjoying Glee and another round of So you think you can Dance. And of course the Office and 30 Rock. And the geeky part of me is excited for Stargate Universe.
I'm like you! I'm loving the new tv season. We use the DVR for it all---Biggest Loser(a favorite), Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, the Office... However, my all-time favorite, is LOST. Mourning that this is the last season. Can't wait for that to start in January.
I'm really into Castle. I love the chemistry of the stars and usually after a gruesome discovery, it isn't too bad. Of course, Dancing With the Stars is always entertaining. Donny did well for a 50+ grandpa. Haven't been able to pick a winner yet.
I am thrilled for new shows, too! I love the Office and 30 Rock, and Biggest Loser is my favorite reality show. I also always tape Oprah, and pick and choose which ones I want to watch. I too try to do a project (usually laundry!) while watching, but some nights I just need to veg. I think tonight is one of those nights!
LOVE USA shows: Royal Pains, Psych, Monk, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice
Dancing with the Stars, The Doctors (depending on the subject matter), Numbers, The Listener (beautiful eyes), Medium, Fringe (When it is not too gross), Glenn Beck, The Biggest Loser, Friday Night Lights (What would Riggins do?)
No, I don't actually all of these, no time. DVR them, then pick and choose :-)
We really like Castle as well. And have been sucked into Flash Forward. I'm also recordig Good Wife. First episode is good. Never will have time to watch these though I'm afraid!!
Post a Comment
<< Home