Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day





I was a lucky mom on mother's day weekend! I got to go to both Matthew and Sammy's schools for mother's day celebrations. Then, here we are all on Mother's Day before Church. I was given the gift of time and that was precious. The bishop cancelled meetings and appointments. Hooray! I had a really nice nap.

This is a hard job, no doubt. Particularly hard lately with a sore knee and end of the year craziness and a few hormones floating around (mine, Josh's, etc.) But I do love it. This morning I woke up grateful that what I had to do today was take care of 5 wonderful children. I even got a middle of the day glee break when Sammy fell asleep (and transferred) on the way home from Target and the baby decided to nap too.

No more putting it off now...onto dinner. Then baseball. Then cub scouts. But I love it.

3 Comments:

At 5/19/2010 4:40 PM, Blogger Liz said...

1. Sammy and Quinn are twins...especially since he looks just as cute in his turtle shirt. There is such a resemblance!
2. We have the same coffee table.
3. Hope your knee gets better.
4. Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 5/20/2010 5:42 PM, Blogger Mumsy said...

Look at your gorgeous long hair! I miss you guys. Your kids are sure growing up.

 
At 5/21/2010 1:47 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Great pictures. Glad you had a good Mother's Day. You have terrific children and they are lucky to have you as their mom. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home