The launch

So, today is the day we are sending out our blog address to our friends and family today! Let us explain--we have neighbors and friends who have wonderful blogs that we love checking! We are excited to be on the blog bandwagon. Postings are written by Kathryn (the blogmaster) and if they're written by Mark we'll add "written by Mark" at the top. Mark has said at some point he may create his own blog--his entries are meant to be in the style of a mini-Christmas card--for those of you who we've send Mark's letter too--hopefully you will enjoy this, a little peak into our family life here in New York.

6 Comments:
I'm so excited about the Newman blog. I was looking around for it the other day and couldn't find it. Thanks for the link! It'll be fun to check in with you guys and see what you're thinking and doing and sharing!
Yeah! I was just thinking yesterday that I really wished you had a blog. And now you do.
Yeah! Now we can see what's going on back in NYC (OK, Westchester -- but, close enough for us). We miss you guys and we miss NY.
welcome to blog world!!
you're off to a great start! Will we see occassional entries from the kids too?
Since Mark is not a regular on MyFamily.com (for the Baer side), I am happy to have something to read from him.
Post a Comment
<< Home