Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Television Season=a disappointment

Yeah, not overly impressed.

Ugly Betty, while still highly entertaining to me, not great.
The Office, not laugh out loud funny. Why is Angela becoming such a main character? I much prefer her in the background!
Grey's, blah.
Private Practice, seriously?
New Adventures, really? Barb and Christine married?

Still holding out for 30 Rock...Tina, please save us from this misery!

7 Comments:

At 10/13/2008 4:27 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

I think it's time to move over to reality TV. A little TLC or HGTV is what I've preferred lately. I think you'd enjoy!

 
At 10/14/2008 5:10 AM, Blogger Jen I said...

Yeah, I'll be honest, once Jim and Pam actually got together, the can't-wait-to-see-it factor of The Office has really gone down. I've been a little disappointed too.

 
At 10/14/2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Actually, Daniel laughed until he was crying during the scene where Jim is timing Dwight's "downtime".

 
At 10/15/2008 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new show I like is "Pushing Daisies" and the boys are liking "Chuck". I was going to watch "Eli Stone" last night but forgot to. It has had great reviews. But I must say there is no must see TV (except maybe right now with "Dancing With the Stars" which one of my Primary girls said is immodest. Can't argue with that.)

 
At 10/15/2008 8:44 PM, Blogger karen said...

Kath,

I second "Pushing Daisies" and I can't believe I'm going to write this, but C and I have gotten *addicted* to "Battlestar Galactica" on DVD. It's horribly addictive it's so good. And, I really like Burn Notice.

I'm over Grey's and Ugly Betty, too.

Karen

 
At 10/15/2008 9:17 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Are you a LOST fan? That is what I'm waiting for. You don't watch Biggest Loser? Doug and I love this because we love to see the one that got kicked off at the end---and see how well they've done at home. There's a couple on it from Houma this season. I'm not too keen on them though.
I love to watch a good show at night after the kids have gone to be. It's a bummer when nothing good is on.

 
At 10/19/2008 3:27 PM, Blogger karla said...

I second Pushing Daisies. What a great, lighthearted show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home