Monday, February 02, 2009

I am happy to share...

Yesterday, we handed out in RS a cute folder with 4 handouts on food storage. It consumed my day Friday getting the copies made (saw a tender mercy as I prayed the church copier would work after jamming for a few times...didn't hurt that my cougar creations experience came in handy too.) We handed out a FHE lesson, conference talk, and 2 examples of planning for your 3 month storage. I am happy to share these documents with those who are not local...just send me an email or make a comment.

9 Comments:

At 2/02/2009 2:56 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

I'd love to get copies of the handouts.

 
At 2/02/2009 5:53 PM, Blogger becca said...

I'd love a copy also. beccabar@gmail.com
Karl was just called as Emergency Preparedness specialist, so this could be helpful.
Thanks.

 
At 2/02/2009 6:27 PM, Blogger linda said...

I am compiling a folder of all of my stuff that I'm getting so I would love to add this to my collection.

 
At 2/03/2009 2:42 PM, Blogger Allysha said...

Ah. Food Storage is my newest obsession! I'd love the handouts!

 
At 2/04/2009 10:25 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Hi Kath! I would love a copy. Thanks! dougandkate@att.net

 
At 2/04/2009 4:16 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I was not there Sunday and would love the handouts. BTW, got your message, it was a busy afternoon. Will call you later to catch up!

 
At 2/05/2009 10:55 PM, Blogger Allison said...

oh please please please!

allisonsarasmith@gmail.com

Anything to be a little more like Kathryn Newman would make me a better woman.

 
At 2/06/2009 7:51 PM, Blogger Baerman said...

oooh oooh....me me...!

 
At 2/22/2009 8:16 AM, Blogger Laura B. said...

Kathryn,
I know I'm a couple weeks late, but I would LOVE copies of this.
I eat, sleep, dream Food Storage lately.

benandlaura6@msn.com
Thanks bunches!

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home