Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I am liking

1) I like baby lettuce from Stew's that comes in plastic container. I guess it's Earthbound Farms or some organic brand like that. I remember thinking it was pricey at the time, but it's stayed fresh for over a week now (unlike in bags where it turns brown).

2) I watched the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie last night called Loving Leah. It was so cute. I missed the first half hour (due to catching up on Betty) but really liked it. Of course, I am fascinated with the culture of Orthodox Jews since we live in NY and see them all the time. I don't know how realistic it was, but it was fun.

3) I am liking my contacts and even changed my part again. I like wearing my new sunglasses!

4) I am loving my new black turtleneck from Target, and the fact that i paid less than 3 dollars for it on the clearance rack. Guess I should wash it today since I wore it for 2 days straight (do you ever do that with new clothes?)

5) I am liking the thought of a snow day on Wednesday. Just sounds cozy.

6) I am liking At Last. Heard it on the radio today. I can't get it out of my head!

7) I am liking Lost! Only 2 more days until Wednesday!

4 Comments:

At 1/26/2009 4:41 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

I am liking Lost too. Can't wait until Wednesday! Now we have the DVR we'll bag Netflix! I love snowy days too. I just wish it would melt the next day!

 
At 1/27/2009 7:46 AM, Blogger becca said...

I watched Loving Leah off and on yesterday as I folded clothes, hid from kids, etc. I'm glad Lost is back. Now we just need Heroes to start up again...

 
At 1/27/2009 6:17 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Your Wednesday sounds great! LOST and a snowy day. Those are definitely 2 of my favorite things!

 
At 1/28/2009 4:50 PM, Blogger linda said...

I watched Loving Leah and thought it was a fun little movie -- no bad stuff. I hate "snow" days. I've had too many of them lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home