Marching onward...
Putting last week's misery behind me...Onto better things!
I can't wait for the kids to be out of school. Only 3 more days and then 2 weeks off. The first week--of course--features Christmas! The second week features a visit by the outstanding parents/in-laws of America, Tim and Peggy. So excited to see them. Matthew is too. "Santa comes and then next day Grandma and Grandpa come!" What more could a little boy want.
We had a fun morning recently at Macy's in the City seeing Santa. Seriously, this is the best overall Santa experience. I am not going to the Mall again. We love it there. As Mark says, we get in and get out. We were parked in the garage for less than an hour.
On Monday, we will all go in to see the Rockefeller Tree and to do the City thing. Can't wait.
We even had a brief snow this morning, along with the raining, freezing rain, sleet and ice. It was pretty.
We had a wonderful ward Christmas party last Saturday. Josh did a great rendition of Jingle Bell Rocks on the piano. I love to watch him perform.
Found a way to display our beautiful pictures from our friends and family...a sweet garland in the dining room. Caroline and I had fun putting that up today. We love getting your Christmas cards.
Lots to be grateful for and lots to look forward too.

3 Comments:
Glad your week was better after that miserable bout of tonsillitis. Christmas in NYC is so cool. I'm glad we got a taste right after Thanksgiving a couple years. Way to go Josh on the Jingle Bell Rock! Have a good week!
seriously... I'm so jealous, we went to Macy's last week and the line to see Santa was 2 hours:(
We watched the puppet show and called it a day.
I am dying to go to NYC at Christmas time. How fun for your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home