Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Thanksgiving Parade Report

As reported on Facebook, we went to the Macy's Parade. We were hard core. We defended our spots. We brought our stepstools (and a third one thanks to Heather). No one was injured in the viewing of the parade. It was great fun. We saw Miley and David Archuletta. I love this picture of Matty talking to Grandpa in the car after the parade, telling him about everything. Wish it wasn't blurry, but his enormous smile made it all worth it. Here are some highlights:
















2 Comments:

At 11/30/2008 9:50 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

How fun!!! I would love to go to the Macy's parade. I love how you guys make the most of living in New York. I would love to do all of the things that you guys do. I love Cali, but I would love to spend some time in NY too. I guess I'll just have to live through you though.

 
At 12/01/2008 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Brought back memories of last year. Glad the weather was so good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home