Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In Louisiana

In Louisiana, I had a mission companion who had a really hard time with a lot of things. She was a wonderful person, and I enjoyed her, but life was just hard for her. One thing she always did was have something she could look forward to having when she got out of bed in the morning. One of her big coping mechanisms was to always have good breakfast cereal. It literally helped her get out of bed and get on with her day.

It's hard to get out of bed these days. It just means the start of the whole thing again! (making lunches, making beds, etc.)
Also, it's so dark. It's cold. Today it is raining. Normally I really do jump out of bed and get going. I have always been a morning person. Lately, not so much.

Well, I bought some really good product. Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, etc. That helps me get out of bed because I can take a great shower.

And maybe I should go to bed earlier, too.