Today's a good day
for appreciating Mark! Yesterday during Relief Society, I could feel strep throat coming on. All of the sudden. No warning. I managed to get the kids home, and got into bed for a while until Mark got home and we could have dinner. Then it was back to bed for the rest of the night. Fever, chills, aches, pains, everywhere. Not fun. This morning, I knew I needed to get to the doctor. I didn't even think i could drive myself. Mark has stayed home the whole day, drove me to the doctor and pharmacy, took Josh to his ortho appt., took Matthew to the library for his storytime, and he will grocery shop later. i know he's stressed not being in his office. in fact, on the way home from the doctor, the kids were saying, we want to go home. And Mark said, I want to go to work! I don't know how I could survive today without him here. Because really all I can do is be in bed (oh, I guess blog for a minute too.) Did I mention how much I hate strep? i am on a super antibiotic and hopefully will feel better tomorrow when all the kids are off from school (today only matthew had school.)Thanks Mark! I also thought it was important for us to have a family outing on Saturday. I went to bed suggesting the Crayola Factory. Mark was not thrilled, but when I got up on Sat. he had looked it up on the internet and was ready to go. We had a fun and memorable day there.

3 Comments:
What a great husband!! He must really have his hands full now with everything he has going on. I think that's so cool that he's the President of the Priest Quorum. My dad did that for 8 years----good memories for me. Hope you're feeling better soon!!
aw feel better soon!!! go mark-- way to be a good husband and father! I am glad he was able to help you out!!!
Kath - so sorry you're sick. Wish I could be there to help you out!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers a lot and a phone call to you past due. Love you tons and hope you get feeling better quickly.
Post a Comment
<< Home