Thursday, November 13, 2008

Now that that is over...

Back to real life. Still not 100 percent, but getting there. Thanks to some wonderful friends who also helped out. Seriously, this is the sickest I have been that I can remember. Good health is a treasure. The real test: am I well enough to go to Target today? I have got to get out of the house!

Anyways, we heard from Daichi in Japan and subsequently downloaded skype so the boys could talk over the internet for free! They got a hold of each other this morning and it was a beautiful thing. 7 a.m. our time, 9 p.m. their time. Their video was working, ours was not, so we could see them, but they couldn't see us. It made my day! Daichi--so cute and bouncing around as always. Yoko with her Harrod's apron and sweet giggle. Loved it! This should make Josh very happy. It certainly made for a great morning.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2008 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home