Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a machine

This is the phrase I have used several times to describe myself as I am prepping for Christmas.

I really do like to shop in November. No lines, no hassles, esp. in the parking-related area. This means no one can change their mind! Every day this week, I have been shopping (in store or on line). The kids are done. Mark is done (we are actually giving ourselves a night away on Jan. 1--thanks honey! can't wait!).

The next step is the packages to the West. I just have to sit down and do them. Maybe tonight during TV time.

Then we can move onto decorating (after Turkey day) and Christmas cards.

We are even having our first Christmas outing scheduled--NYBG train show tomorrow!

Remember to enjoy the process, Kathryn!

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2008 8:28 PM, Blogger becca said...

Hi, Kathryn. I've been cyber stalking your blog. I'll finally leave a comment. That's great that you're done. I'm still trying to figure out what to get my older ones. I try to have it all done by Thanksgiving when my elementary kids go off track, but no such luck this year. Have a great holiday season. We can't wait to get your fun letter.

Becca

 
At 11/21/2008 12:43 PM, Blogger Liz said...

It's exhausting just reading about it.

 
At 11/24/2008 6:16 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Oh my, the title of the post cracks me up. You are a machine! Good for you!! I am hardly started, but I am taking it easy, trying to enjoy it, and keep it low key this year. I'll let you know if I really stay low key!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home