My Black Friday experience
So, I did have a black Friday experience, although it was on Saturday night. Some friends had told me they went to Target at 6 a.m Friday morning. They said there were some good prices.Meanwhile, our CD player died, and we needed something to play our vast collection of Christmas CDs on and as a bonus had some speakers for Mark's iPod. (we are so not technical people).
Sat. night at 9 p.m. (yes, I have an exciting life) I was browsing online the Target flier for their big 2 day sale that was ending Sat. at 11 p.m. $44 for a ipod/cd/speaker contraption. I had just been looking at one on line at Sam's club for $140. I quickly called, there were some left but "I needed to get there quickly!"
What an adrenaline high! I could hardly contain myself as I drove, giddy with excitement about our new stereo. I was kind of disappointed that there were still 10 left. But I quickly snapped out of that, snagged one, and got in the electronics line.
Having this as my only Black Friday experience, I must say I can see the appeal. When I was specifically looking for a good deal on a certain item, Target delivered.

1 Comments:
I love getting a good deal!
Post a Comment
<< Home