Today's headlines
...searching for glutten free recipes and products to feed our missionary who is allergic to glutten. Thank goodness for Liz's blog. Settled on Spaghetti Pie. Now for a little trip to Mrs. Green's tomorrow. And I am so happy no one in my family has allergies!...ignoring children playing wii while I make cub scout plans and assignments for next week
...Sammy and I spotted the orthodontist and his receptionist at Panera today. Always weird to see someone out of context. But where else are you going to eat lunch? This is Westchester after all.
...so happy it's the weekend.
...picture day and once again, a quandry about Caroline's hair and more specifically her very long bangs which she insists on not pulling back. Oh dear!
...Am I too pregnant to do step? I felt it today. It's going to be a long 19 weeks.

3 Comments:
yay! glad it made things easier for you!!
I love your updates. It makes me feel like we've had a quick conversation on the phone. I miss you!
I also can't believe you are half way there! Can't wait to meet this new little guy.
XOXO
AAAAACKKKKK! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. :-) Have a wonderful day. I miss you
Post a Comment
<< Home