Tips for a healthier lifestyle


I've made a couple changes this week that I think are a good start for a healthier lifestyle.
Instead of a treat of hershey's chocolate, substitute chocolate twizzlers. (Thanks Megan P. for introducing this during the our viewing of The Devil Wears Prada!)
Instead of just sitting on the couch while watching Grey's Anatomy, watch it while walking on the treadmill at the gym. (this scene is one of my favorites--when George helps Bailey birth her baby)
Instead of eating cookies while reading USA Today that Mark brings home from the office, eat Rold Gold honey wheat pretzels.
"Baby Steps" right?

3 Comments:
I LOVED that movie! It my first girls night/ movie night in CA. It wasn't the same as the Tuckahoe crew, but it was still fun.
Good post- thanks for the inspiration.
great ideas! i keep forgetting to buy honey wheat pretzels..they taste good, not like regular sawdust pretzels.
baby stepping is the only way!
Cookies are waaay better than pretzels.
Post a Comment
<< Home