Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's really supposed to be about them...

Well, the blog has been sort of Kath-centered lately, so I thought I would post something about the children.

Josh: He has been having a grumpy spell. I was complaining to my mom that he just doesn't seem happy with me. She said, I wish I could say it was going to get better. Then she said, Just love him. So I tried that approach after school yesterday and we had a great game of baseball.

Caro: She has been awesome. She is just a delight right now. My favorite thing she has said, "Mom, can Matty and I go play in my room?" YES! She loves school.

Matty: So verbal and so cute. He told the sliding doors at TJ "Thank you" after they opened for him. He's the friendliest guy out and about, saying hi, thank you and babbling about all sorts of things.

Sammy: Just needs a back rub sometimes before he falls asleep. He smiles and puts everything in his mouth. He is a major drooler. And probably could use a hair cut.

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Erin said...

i like your kids. everytime i think of matty belting out "i am a child of god" with totally sincerity, i smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home