Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New bedding



Here it is! The new bedding. This really does make me want to crawl in at night instead of staying up late to watch DVR shows, which is good for everyone. We like having the quilt at the bottom of the bed to pull up if it's cold. I am also looking for a bedroom bench to put at the foot of the bed as well as to make or buy a luxurious throw (like the one Jill had made at Enrichment) to throw over the glider cushion (which after 4 kids is quite nasty.)

I don't like having the headboard against the window, but I do LOVE the extra space it gives us in the room.

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 4:51 AM, Blogger Mumsy said...

It looks great! Thanks for posting the picture of it.

 
At 1/13/2007 9:16 AM, Blogger Jenn S. said...

Yay! So nice . . . I love blue and brown right now, but it's so hard for me to find the "right" blue - I'm glad that you were able to find something that is perfect.

I think I should try to make my bed *less* appealing, then maybe I would stay up later and get more accomplished at night. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home