Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Charlotte's Web



Oh how cute.
One thing I am really looking forward to this weekend is taking the kids to see Charlotte's Web.

I hope it's good!

I loved the book as a child. My grandma gave me my own copy for my baptism. Our elementary school did a play of Charlotte's Web that I remember being involved in...maybe 5th grade.

I read the book to the kids the summer before last. We even found an egg sac on our swing set with tiny spiders.

I love that several of my favorites voice characters in the movie...Julia, John Cleese, "Bob" (you know, Robert Redford), etc. etc.

I also am eager to see The Holiday. Anyone local up for a girls night out to see this before New Years?

5 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I love Charlotte's Web! That was the very first movie I saw in a movie theatre as a kid (showing my age).

I would love to see The Holiday with you if I was out there.

Happy Holidays!
Karen
(loved your card!)

 
At 12/20/2006 6:43 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I was thinking the same thing about The Holiday! I would love a girls night.

 
At 12/21/2006 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see The Holiday! And I, too, am totally excited for Charlotte's Web. That was probably my favorite book during my childhood.

 
At 12/22/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Tania said...

Our family will be at Charlotte's Web lickety split (or as soon as everyone is over illnesses.) I'm there for The Holiday!

 
At 12/23/2006 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have seen both and liked them both. This was Lizzy's first movie, and about half way through she started losing interest. Evan was really good though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home