Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bedding Update



Well, I looked at a lot of bedding online to see what was out there.

I narrowed it down to Calvin Klein bedding from Macy's. But I had to see it, I couldn't just order online.

I went to one Macy's location Friday. No Calvin Klein bedding there. "Try other local store."

Went to other local store at 7:30 a.m. Sat. Saw Calvin Klein bedding. Not overly impressed.

Then put together my own ensemble based on a pillow and above painting. Damask stripe collection. Robin's egg blue goes perfectly with Van Gogh print I love that's in our room. (I love Van Gogh! The day we found out we were pregnant with Josh, we had gone to Van Gogh exhibit in Washington, D.C. and bought Almond Branches poster there (above picture). And went to favorite DC restaurant--Carlyle Grand Cafe.) I will post a picture of said pillow at some point.

I LOVE IT! 4 decorative pillows, quilt, duvet cover, sheet set, bedskirt....

Back to Macy's tomorrow since they charged me twice for the sheet set.

Mark says we can't put it on the bed unti Christmas night. I can't wait!

5 Comments:

At 12/17/2006 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it. It sound beautiful. I love van Gogh too!

 
At 12/18/2006 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy you found what you wanted. I can't wait to see it, too.

 
At 12/18/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Erin said...

You are so smart! I love that you took something that inspired you and created bedding from there.

 
At 12/18/2006 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh -take pictures! Sounds beautiful. :)

 
At 12/20/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

where did you find robin's egg blue? i've been looking for something similar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home