Notes to Self

(photo from Pottery Barn Kids)
When returning to the gym after 2 weeks of no activity, make sure you stretch before going to Power Low class.
Don't go to Trader Joe's on a Saturday at 5 p.m.
Make sure you are prepared to purchase child's manicure when you take 5 year old girl with you to get your eyebrows waxed (only 5 dolla!)
Don't buy white or light colored clothes for your children or other children in 6 to 12 month size (you know, the baby food...)
Put Pottery Barn and PBK catalogs directly from mailbox into recycling bin to avoid fits of depression
Encourage husband in home repair projects

3 Comments:
So funny!
The light colored clothes thing is so true. Remember the white Guess overalls that we bought for Susie when she was little? They got thrashed.
I agree about the catalogs! Good for you going to the gym. I've got to get moving!
Chrissie
Oh, yes. Trader Joe's on a Saturday night.....I'm there practically every Sat. night. No parking. Long lines. Grumpy fellow shoppers. But, at least it gets me to the gym and I get to shop by myself.
Great list. You're so funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home