On the defense
So, I am now on the defense against any cold, germ or virus.By the numbers:
2 parents hacking
4 children sniffling
3 fevers
2 antibiotics for ear infection
6 yoBaby yogurts to counteract effects of antibiotics
1 mixture of bottle each of lotrimin, neosporin, desitin for diaper rash
5 boxes of tissue
2 bottles baby Motrin
2 bottles baby Tylenol (makes great toy)
4 trips to pediatrician
A gazillion runny noses
0 times to the gym in the last week
80 times Thomas video watched
To do list:
Limit contact with any sick person
Take airborne (does this work?)
Lots of fluids and naps
Nursery furlough
Disinfect everything
Hand sanitizer
Pray ferverently for health

5 Comments:
I didn't find that Airborne worked, but I HAVE found that Zycam works. Get the swabs. Everytime I start to get a cold, I take it (set the alarm or timer for every 4 hours) and literally the cold immediately goes away. It claims to reduce the length & severity of colds. I've found that it really works well. They have it for kids too. Sorry your little family doesn't feel good! :(
Is that where you were last week!! I went to step class and was there making a fool of myself with a bunch of complete strangers.
Hope you all start feeling better soon!
Oh, geez, Kathryn,
That sounds horrible! I hope you getting feeling better. We did try Airborne, too, but Craig also swears by Zicam (swabs also). My dr. also recommended something from Whole Foods (or any other health food store) called Green Vibrance or Super Food (two different brands). I take that when I'm not preggers and it's awesome. It's a yucky green powder that you mix into OJ.
Good luck! Sounds like you have everything covered at least.
Karen
Oh, Kathryn! That's awful. What can I do for you?!
Does the fun ever stop? Airborne has worked for us...
Post a Comment
<< Home