Oh Samuel
It's 10:30 and I am just hearing you wake up. Of course, you wake up as soon as I am getting ready for bed. Or other nights, I lie in bed waiting for you to wake up so we can curl up together for a long sleep. You have been quite clingy lately, which is probably good since whenever I put you down in the care of a sibling, you pull up on something and tumble over and get quite sad. So, we've spent a lot of time together, with you on my hip. That tooth is in now, so maybe tomorrow will be a happier day. Oh, we get shots tomorrow. Well nevermind that. You are still adorable. My arms are just a little achy, but it's a good ache.
4 Comments:
OH! I love this picture! HE is so dang cute- he has great coloring and looking more like a toddler in this picture. He is growing up too fast already.
I love the drool shot- I think 90% of Zane's pictures have the drool drop.
Hope the shot goes well tomorrow.
wish I was there to take Matthew for the day to play.
He looks so cute in this picture. I also can't get over how much he looks like Caro!
When I opened your blog, Eliza was here sitting in my lap, and upon seeing Sam's pic grinned a huge grin. Then, she started clapping. As if to say, that's my little buddy! Oh, this is such a great age...
He's so sweet. I hope he's feeling better. And that you are getting some sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home