Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Next movies I want to see...

I don't even know if it's playing anywhere anymore, but I really want to see Miss Potter, the new Renee Zellwegger flick about Beatrix Potter. It does star Ewan McGregor as her love interest. Anyone remember Down with Love?

So, I have been reading a compliation of Beatrix Potter stories to Caroline in preparation for this. Tonight we read the Tale of Jemima Puddle-duck.

Of course I also want to see Dreamgirls.

In more celebrity news, I really enjoyed the few minutes of the Golden Globes last week, and especially watching America Ferrerra get her award for Ugly Betty.

And I wanted to mention that Marishka Hagarity is such a cute celebrity mom...In several interviews I have read, she just loves being a mom to her little boy August.

I just checked Miss Potter and it's at Lincoln Center, only. Oh well, hopefully the DVD will come out soon!

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 5:58 AM, Blogger Mumsy said...

I've been wanting to see that, too. And I'm not even a fan of RZ.

Yeah for Ugly Betty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home