Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More hair woes

Well, Josh decided to cut his own hair. His beautiful blonde locks--gone. He did it first last week. I trimmed it up to make it look even and promised a trip to the barber on Sat. Well, we forgot about Sat. We went Monday after school. Barbers are closed on Monday. Josh took matters into his own hands early last evening and cut off a lot of hair off the top.

A kind friend fixed it by buzzing it last night at 9 p.m. I just couldn't wait until after school today to have it fixed.

I once took scissors into my own hands, about age 4 or 5 and cut my bangs very very short. I hated it and never did it again.

Kids are so funny. You just never know what's going to happen next!

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 6:03 PM, Blogger Tania said...

WOW! At least he's a boy & you can just buzz it. I would have thought he'd hit the age where he would realize that's not a do-it-yourslef task. Then again, my brother shaved his head when he was 16. It's true, you never know what to expect!

 
At 1/24/2007 5:59 AM, Blogger Mumsy said...

Oh my gosh! You handled it pretty well it sounds like. I'm getting visions of Lilly doing that to herself and Fritz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home