Fabulous things

1) " Fabuloso" cleaning product. It's purple. It's Latin. It's awesome for cleaning walls and baseboards. Makes everything smell great. Use with an SOS two sided sponge and you are really set.
2) Target prescriptions. Yes, Sam and Matt are on the same antibiotic. The "colored ring" really does help! Comes with a measuring syringe. Both baby and toddler have taken medicine well with it.
3) A great pediatrican. She's seen us now 7 times in 4 weeks.
4) Loading the New Testament on my iPod. Love listening to it while nursing baby at night.
5) Big sister home sick from school for a few days to play with Matthew while I pack and clean.
6) Dr. Bailey. She's amazing.

6 Comments:
Yes to all. I have been wanting to try that cleanser. I'm glad to have your high endorsement on that. I love the Target medicine dispensers. They are awesome!!!
I wanted to call you to discuss last night episode of GA. What did you think?!
I love fabuloso! It makes your whole house smell clean. I sometimes wipe down conspicuos areas right before people come over just so that they will "think" my house is actually clean.
fabuloso? so random where did you find this one out? it makes me want to drink grape welches soda. but i am curious and may have to pick some up at target this week. along with the soda.
Liz, I don't know if they sell it at target, I got mine at stop and shop. The woman who helped me clean this week used it. Or get it on line at mexicangrocer.com.
So funny! They did a local news story on that cleaner and how kids have been accidentally drinking it, thinking it was soda or a sports drink. I guess there have been a bunch of reports of accidental poisoning. Yikes!
I never would have thought it would be such a great cleaner - but now I must try it (clean with it, not drink it that is.) :)
so sorry about all the sickness. where did you download the new testament? i want it.
Post a Comment
<< Home