Again, without computer
Our Mac is at the Mac Doctor. It has a kernel panic. It's been since Friday that it hasn't been working. Mark brings home a laptop so I can check email (well, he also works from home on it). But, I feel like I am saving a lot of time or doing other things instead of being on the computer. Sorry for being a non-commenter on your blogs.Six habits/facts, I was tagged by Lindsey:
1) I am an information gatherer. I love information. I love to know things. Except I don't really love knowing really knowledgeable things (like literature or science). I love the backpacks brimming with flyers, I love a stuffed mailbox, I love my USA Today, I love email.
2) I probably made my bed 3 or 4 times growing up. Now it's the first thing I like to do in the morning,
3) I really love Cranberry Almond Crunch for breakfast. I know it's all sugar, but it's so good. I had a mission companion once who said she could get excited about waking up in the morning if she had a good cereal to look forward to. I also like oatmeal with walnuts and golden raisins as a second choice. I also don't have milk with cereal--the sog factor. Can't stand anything soggy, causes lots of gagging. Even seeing a piece of bread all soggy in the sink, makes me gag!
4) I get really excited about Halloween early in the month, then I get really burned out by the end of the month and can't wait for it to be over. I tried to pace myself this year. We have 3 of 4 costumes now, and the decorations and books came out on Columbus Day. That was only 2 days early of my intended date to pull everything out--Oct. 10 (which I guess is today.)
5) As we've gotten busier with school activities and such, I mentally go through the day several times each day trying to anticipate what's next and how I can best prepare for it.
6) I really can't stand the transition each fall to long pants and socks. I am a girl who loves capris and flip flops and sandals. Tomorrow though it's back to the long pants and shoes and socks.
I tag Sara in Colorado, Natalie, Chrissie, and Karen--can't wait to read your interesting habits/facts, too!

5 Comments:
Hi, I drop by your blog on occasion through Lindsey's. I just thought I would mention that my best friend has had repeated problems with her Mac and after the third round of repairs she wrote a complaint to Steve Jobs and they are sending her a completely new laptop! Figured that might be helpful info in case you run into any more problems. :)
I enjoyed reading your facts--I did mine on the my blog too and it was kind of interesting to think about.
someone who gets my cereal sog thing!!
Kath, this is so funny - about your mission companion and the cereal - Sis Walker right? I remember her saying that to me also. How funny!
You're right -- soggy cereal is awful -- or anything else soggy. Your dad loved crackers in his soup or "fishies" in his cream of what. Ugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home