It's Prom Week
Well, my dear husband is hosting a 80s Prom this week for our friends in New York. We really hope you can all make it! It's going to be a lot of fun!This is to celebrate his 40th birthday, which is actually next month, but we will be out of town. If you somehow did not receive the official Evite, please please forgive us and come anyways, everyone is welcome! It starts at 8 p.m. at the Tuckahoe Community Center (as he says "cheesy elegant") on Sat. June 19. Dress is meant to be no stress--semi-formal, prom wear or 80s costumes are encouraged. Dancing is the main activity of the night.
Happy Birthday Mark! Can't wait to celebrate with you at your big party!

2 Comments:
I'm sorry I don't live closer. I could just wear the stuff that's in my closet. I think it's about that old. Too bad it doesn't fit.
I have no doubt that it will be an evening to remember. When did we start turning 40 anyway? I remember when my dad turned 40.
That sounded so fun! I saw lots of comments on facebook about people going. I said to Chad, I want to go to the 80s prom! He said, You did go to an 80s prom! :) Ha, ha, so true. ;) I want to see pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home