Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Free ice cream

Now that Jenni is no longer local, I will take over telling the group when free ice cream day is. (But Jenni, still keep us informed about the chains with locations in both RI and NY, ok?)

Free waffle cones at Here's the Scoop on Sept. 21 in honor of the birthday of ice cream. (a day I can whole heartedly celebrate.) Will have to cancel healthy living for the afternoon.

What I had for lunch: a really good pb sandwich (from cooking light) Peanut butter plus: mix peanut butter and honey together, nuke for 20 seconds. Stir in raisins and sunflower seeds (dry roasted) and optional: mashed banana. Spread on whole wheat bread. Tasty! Can refrigerate for a couple of days.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Tania said...

Where is Here's the Scoop?

 
At 9/14/2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Thanks for the heads up. Or should I say — thanks for the scoop.

 
At 9/15/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

oh, i am so glad you will take over...i officially dub thee free ice cream informant...i am relieved now that someone has taken over my job...i'm so glad you have a blog, makes me feel not so far away

 

Post a Comment

<< Home