Sunday, November 26, 2006

A night in NYC



Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law who were visiting for Thanksgiving, Mark and I were able to leave 3 out of 4 kids with them and go on an overnighter to NYC. We had a great time. Mark found a great hotel on Central Park South.

One fun thing about NYC is there is always something you can stumble onto that is really cool.

For us, it was the stars at the Time Warner Center. This may not be a "destination" in the City, but since we were already in the neighborhood, we were thrilled.

Colored lights in these Christmas stars were choreographed to beautiful, instrumental Christmas music. I especially loved Carol of the Bells. It was quiet and peaceful. So, if you are in the neighborhood, check it out! You can even have lunch or dinner at Sapphire, a great Indian restuarant that's up the street.

1 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Your pictures are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home