Saturday, November 11, 2006

We match

Here are Matty and Sammy in their first official matching outfit--pajamas from the Gap. They are too big (4T and 12-18 months) but I just couldn't wait to have them in them. They've worn them several times but never on the same nights (some one spills or spits up.) They were all clean from the bathtub.

They having matching Christmas outfits from Grandma which will debut in a couple of weeks, I am thinking the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.

I have had several matching shirts for Josh and Matthew, but it will be fun to have these 2 boys closer in age, and easier to find things that match. Not that I am crazy about matching, it's just kind of fun occasionally.

This was also taken with my new camera, which is my Christmas present but of course I couldn't wait. The old camera had 1.3 megapixels, this one has over 7 and has been very fun to play with this week. Thanks to all my camera advisors, you were a great help!

3 Comments:

At 11/11/2006 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Your boys are adorable. I can't wait to see them in their outfits.

 
At 11/11/2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love to match too! i have 3 sisters, and we always matched. with abel and afton i an only match colors though. i'm strongly against mom/kid matching though.

 
At 11/12/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

We learned from Rob's colleague (who has six boys) that if her kids matched, the Germans thought they were cute and well-behaved; they only got grouched at on days when the didn't match. SO, we had to try it this time when we came to Berlin. It makes us look organized if the kids all match, even if the clothes get a little dirty, and it makes us look like we intend to have three kids. Plus, I say that if I lose one, I can just say "he looks like this only smaller!".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home