Sammy at six months


Happy Six Months this week, Samuel!
This is the first picture we took of you without all your tubes in the NICU. You had just been bathed and wrapped up in a new blanket. Your beautiful hair was combed for the first time. It was about 9 p.m. You just looked so bright and awake. I was so happy to see you and hold you.
Here you are at six months old, so happy and easygoing. I don't even care that you hate the exersaucer and bumbo. Any excuse to sit down and hold you is fine by me because this is going way too fast. You are scooting backwards. You love to push up from the floor. You are entertained by all your siblings. You laugh and smile and make us so happy. We love having you in our family!

4 Comments:
cute! love the little monkey shirt, too. He is looking like Mark to me now. He lost that Matthew look I thought he had in the newbor phase (?). Darling.
SO CUTE! Has it really been 6 months already??? You're right - way too fast.
I didn't see this under the TGIF post.
Kathryn--he is the most adorable. sweet baby. That sweater!! Happy 6 Months to Sammy and to you, too!
He's such a cutie. I was watching him during RS yesterday - he was staring at Grace. Maybe we should plan the wedding now :)
Post a Comment
<< Home