Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

I am not really.

Although a black cat did cross my path as I was driving to a PTA meeting the other night.

Do you have any superstitions?

Here's hoping for lots of good luck today.

3 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were up early this morning. I've never been superstitious but Mom was. In fact she was dying on this day 14 years ago but as Carolee said, refused to die until the 14th, which she did, just shortly after midnight.

 
At 10/13/2006 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was due on June 13th. I really wanted to have my baby another day. I'm not really superstitious, but for some reason the 13th just wasn't a good one. I did have him the next day.

 
At 10/17/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I can't say I miss PTA meetings . . . but Josh and I were married on a Friday the 13th, so I consider it good luck. We had some family friends that were also married on a Friday the 13th and they celebrated their anniversary every Friday the 13th regardless of the month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home