Introducing John....

Everyone: Meet John. He's my new nephew! He was born last week to my wonderful sister Julie. He is her 7th child.
I love being an aunt. It's a fun fun job. I don't get to see my nieces and nephews very often, but I think of them all the time. I love to send them little things in the mail, cards, birthday and Christmas gifts. (One year I sent my little Lizzy a fall leaf since she lives in the desert. )
I like being an aunt because you can love them like they are your own. I love them because they love my kids when we visit. My Sammy is lucky because he will have 4 other cousins on my side and 1 other cousin on Mark's side born this year. He is the oldest of them. Five cousins (4 for sure boys, one we will know in a couple of weeks.) We look forward to lots of fun times with John and the rest of the baby cousins to be born this year!

2 Comments:
That's awesome.
You are a good Aunt. Much better than I am as an Uncle.
Post a Comment
<< Home