posted by Kathryn @ 7:16 PM
So cute. He is SO cute! I just love him.
whoa! he is so different, but such a perfect Newman blend! I love it- he is so cute.
I said whoa cos I can't believe how big he is already! He is like as big as Matthew was when I moved into your ward.
looks like c-m dripping off your chin just wish it was mine
Post a Comment
<< Home
Really, what's on my mind
4 Comments:
So cute. He is SO cute! I just love him.
whoa! he is so different, but such a perfect Newman blend! I love it- he is so cute.
I said whoa cos I can't believe how big he is already! He is like as big as Matthew was when I moved into your ward.
looks like c-m dripping off your chin just wish it was mine
Post a Comment
<< Home