Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Self-esteem booster

Some days we all feel a little low, question our worth and our abilities, wonder if we are good enough, etc.
Josh has inspired me to not wallow on days like this. At primary on Sunday in New Hampshire, he made a list of his talents--26 of them.

Some highlighs:
1. baseball
4. jumping at the pool
6. skipping
7. boogie boarding
9. taking care of animals
12. eating
14. running
15. running bases
16. eating candy
18. not liking it when it rains
19. sharpening pencils
21. collecting money
26. turning off the lights

Secretly, I wish he'd included things like emptying dishwasher, making bed and not teasing sister, but I suppose that's to come.

Next time I am a little sad about my insecurities, I will be remembering Josh's list and that I am good at a few things too. I do too turn off the lights.

5 Comments:

At 9/20/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Oh sweet, I love this list. So much better than being a poop changer! And I love little sandy boys too. Really tender.

 
At 9/20/2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute.

 
At 9/20/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

looks like josh has inherited his dad's ability to make large and very specific lists!!

 
At 9/20/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

looks like josh has inherited his dad's ability to make large and very specific lists!!

 
At 9/21/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Allysha said...

that's great. I'm with Josh on the special talent of eating candy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home