TGIF!
Thank goodness it's Friday. I am ready to put this week to bed. I am looking forward to a fun weekend.These are some things I am looking forward to next week:
Fresh episode of Gilmore
Fall season finale of Lost
No more phone messages/mail/visits from candidates asking for our vote (note:this makes me want to vote against you!)
Halloween candy gone or thrown away
Finally acclimated to daylight savings time (this impacted my life more than I want to admit!)
Long weekend coming up next weekend
Primary program a week from Sunday
Only one more week until I see Mom!

2 Comments:
spoiler fix has ruined me and i blame it all on you. i'm looking forward to doing some shopping this weekend. it's really time to put away summer clothes! (which I was trying to ignore, but now can't)
This has been the week that seems like a month...or a year actually. I'm so ready for it to be over.
It's so great that you get to visit your mom!
Post a Comment
<< Home