No Parking

After walking around Raleigh, I commented to my mom that people were so smiley there. "Mom, everyone's smiling at us."
While that is nice, I guess I have a bit of New York in me. I prefer people just don't even make eye contact.
While snapping pictures of Christmas scenes in the City yesterday, I have to admit, I liked this one on 5th Ave. across from Saks.
Don't even think about smiling at me : )

4 Comments:
hehe- I totally get that awkward feeling when people are friendly/ smiley too.
Maybe that's when they mean when they say 'only live in NY for 1 yr'
We maxed out our time there after the first year now we are ruined!!
Only in NY. I love that. If only one of those signs had been posted on the streets around our village, I'd be $25 richer today. There's no way I wouldn't have seen that sign.
Try living in Kansas-- John didn't even know how to respond the first time he went through a fast food drive-through window and the guy asked, "How are you?" They guy even got his order right!
i love it, and totally agree
Post a Comment
<< Home