Growing Up
Josh is growing up.He went to his first birthday party at an urban entertainment center. I was a little freaked about sending him to it, but he had a great time and made it home safely, thanks to wonderful Reyna--friend/yoga instructor/window treatment seller.
Then he wanted to start his own blog which he did. I went on to it today and found myself laughing out loud, he's doing such a great job. I really am going to figure out how to link this week (Lindsey or Laura, could you give me a tutorial?) and then I will link to it.
We had a good time tonight, he asked me a lot of questions about my Dad (it's the anniversary of his death today), and we played Jeopardy. His categories were: babies, Africa, school supplies and USA. He had some stumpers. My categories were all church related: sacrament meeting, Articles of Faith, Book of Mormon, and families.
It's really fun to have older kids.

1 Comments:
I can't wait to read it! I'll send you an e-mail about linking. I used to do it the hard way because I never saw the easy shortcut on the tool bar when I was creating a new post.
Post a Comment
<< Home