Carma
I am so lucky to have a friend like Carma. She lives with her family in New Jersey, which is close enough to get really excited about, but far enough away that we only get to see each other several times a year.Carma was my mission companion in Louisiana. In fact my trainer. Then we were put back together a few months later for another month. Carma was an excellent missionary.
When my dad died right before my mission was over, Carma found me a place to live at BYU when I came back. We were roommates for a time even.
She planned a great surprise party for my 23rd birthday! She was so sneaky, inviting friends from many areas of my life, mission, from California, from BYU, even invited my future husband! Little did we know then...
Carma is always up for travel and visited me in DC and in NYC before she moved close by.
The years have come and gone, but Carma has been a constant in my life, and so I pay tribute to her on my blog today. Thanks for being a wonderful friend!!

1 Comments:
Aren't mission companions wonderful, Kath? I think that I made some of my best friends on my mission. I am glad that you and Carma remain close, it gives me hope that I will remain close to my mission buddies. I hope that I can see Carma when we come to NYC in 3 weeks! I'm so excited! I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home