A plague has come upon our house!
Dear nasty virus we picked up from who knows where:I am so done with you! I want my life back!
Samuel's rear end is so red, he can't hold anything in his stomach, it just runs right out of him.
Matthew's school called me today, his temperature is 102.8. Come get him.
Caroline's temp. is 104. She always has high fevers so I am trying not to panic.
Trying to look on the bright side:
They are loving the Muppet Show DVDs I got from the library
I really don't care what the house/kitchen/bathrooms look like.
I've spent a lot of time holding, reading and playing games with my little ones and how can that be a bad thing.
I can't spend any money because we can't go anywhere.
I can handle 2 more days of this, but by the weekend, virus, I am kicking you out.

3 Comments:
bibbity-boppity-boo! virus be gone!
that's awful! good luck!
Hang in there, Kathryn! Yuck. I'm sorry the kids (maybe minus Josh?) are so sick. I wish I could send you something that would get there instantly (like on Star Trek).
Post a Comment
<< Home