A fun idea
My kids won't be back in school for a week, which is great. I look forward to the break from our normal routine.But I also know that while we have some things planned here and there, there will be moments of boredom that set in.
So, while Sam was sleeping, Matthew helped me make a game. We filled some empty easter eggs with slips of paper. Each egg had one paper with an idea of an activity we can do together. These are not any grand ideas, just normal things with a couple of surprises (surprises like make chocolate chip cookies..do our new puzzle...etc.) I was going to hide the eggs, but decided it would be better that that just pick one out of the basket when needed. So excited for them to pick their eggs tomorrow and the next day and the next...
Okay, no more blogging, must go to step aerobics!

2 Comments:
Oh I love this idea. I've done something like that with just slips of paper in a bowl & my kids LOVE it. They would die & go to heaven if it was inside Easter eggs!
Also I love the "no problem." I'm going to try and pretend like I've just gotten back from Jamaica, too. :)
This is a great idea! I need to do this with my kids. If not this week, for sure in April when they have a whole week off! Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home