Monday, February 18, 2008

Perfect timing

It's a 60 degree day in February! But, between rainstorms, I said, I gotta get these kids outside in the fresh air and me too!

Dad's working, so it was just me. Where could I go that was free, outside, didn't matter if the ground was wet, and entertaining and manageable for all 4 kids? The Bronx Zoo!

We just got back a few minutes ago and it was fabulous. The older kids chose our path, they have been there many times and could read the map and knew what they wanted. We called it bird day--world of birds, birds of prey, aquatic birds.

And now it's pouring down rain. But we are cozy in our house waiting for friends whose dads are also working today to come over for crafts and cookies!

It was just this unique window. I am so glad we took advantage. Some days things just work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home