How was your week?
I had a great week, thanks!By the numbers:
SPF: 50, and I still got tan!
Books read: 5 (2 were books I finished-had started reading them at home)
Virgin Pina Coladas: 5
Movies not seen before: 4 (Juno, No Reservations, Bourne Ultimatum, the Bee Movie)
Twice a day workouts: 3
Once a day workouts: 2
Tables for two: 13, 6 breakfasts and 7 dinners
Beautiful beaches: 3
Times we snorkeled: 2
Countries visited: 4 (3 for the first time)
Times we called home: 3
Times we checked email: 2
Blogs written or read: 0
Conversations interrupted: minimal
Hugs and kisses upon arriving home: many

4 Comments:
that sounds fabulous! where did you go?
How fantastic!!
Yes, where did you go? That really sounds like heaven. How great. I'm sick today- I'm having a little bit of a hard time picturing myself working out twice a day. But it still sounds fabulous. :)
perfect. .
Post a Comment
<< Home