Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Flu stuff

So, I've been officially vaccinated for the swine flu. It just came into the midwives office yesterday and fortunately I had an appointment today. The kids got theirs last week. You would have thought Dr. Ivker was cutting their thumbs off with the amount of crying and drama that went on. I tried to remind them how lucky we were to get it and how so many kids would get sick and feel miserable for weeks, and we wouldn't have to go through that. I should have tried a good bribe instead. (Like on Saturday, you can trick or treating!)

Sammy has been a bit difficult lately so I wondered out loud to Mark if he could get vaccinated for the WHINE flu. Ha ha!

No, but he has canker sores in his mouth...2! That would make me cranky too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home